Codes of ethics
The codes of ethics of various mental health professions define the rules and regulations of the provision of services to clients as well as other professional issues. Every scientific/professional association/society is obliged to have a code of ethics that its members follow. In addition the codes of ethics of the training institutes must conform with those of the scientific/professional bodies that accredit their training programs. My practice, as well as the practice of my collaborators conform to the code of ethics of the various scientific/professional organisations/societies we belong as members or have accredited us. You can connect with their websites and learn more on their codes of ethics.
- Code of ethics of the Greek Association of Psychologists (SEPS)
- Meta-code of ethics of the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA)
- Model code of ethics of the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA)
- European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP)
- American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) & International Board for Certification of Group Psychotherapists (IBCGP)
- Hellenic Association for Systemic Therapy of Families, Individuals and Groups (HELASYTH).
- National Credentialing Academy (NCA) & International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IAMFC)
- Association for Family Therapy & Systemic Practice (AFT), UK
- European Family Therapy Association (EFTA)
- “Λόγω Ψυχής” Training & Research Institute for Systemic Psychotherapy
- International Society for Mental Health Online (ISMHO)